2017 Auto Trail Frontier Comanche
4 (+2 with Hi-Line Profile)
2 (+2 with LD/DD, +4 with RFSB option)
177 BHP (as standard)
8.77m (28'9") x 2.35m (7'9")
Dedicated long-range tourer
Incorporating all the best features of its stablemates: large island bed, new walk-in shower, larger washroom and WC, a superbly equipped L-shaped kitchen and spacious front lounge seating up to seven, in spec terms the Comanche covers all bases.
Built on the market-leading Fiat Ducato platform, with an uprated 5000kg Al-Ko heavy duty chassis, the Comanche comes with the extra power and refinement of Fiat’s 2.3 litre 177bhp MultiJet II engine as standard.
Equally at home trackside at Le Mans or cruising along the boulevards of Le Touquet, the Comanche is a truly uncompromising luxury leisure vehicle for extended tours at home or overseas.
The new 2017 layout is here
Revised for 2017, Auto-Trail's Comanche includes not only a separate sleeping area with a luxurious island bed but en-suite facilities to boot. With a walk-in shower and separate WC you and your partner can freshen up from those long walks or adventures in comfort and privacy.
The superbly equipped kitchen is perfect for entertaining and when combined with the capacious living room is perfect for suppers with friends and family.
Easy hold and easy start
The Hill-Holder system is invaluable for hill starts, extending the braking pressure when the brake pedal is released to prevent the vehicle from slipping backwards, making the manoeuvre much easier.
Roof Options: Frontier Comanche
Lo-Line - The Lo-Line is an outstanding example of modern motorhome design with sleek exterior styling creating an aerodynamic shape and incorporating a large panoramic Skyline sunroof. Ideal for customers who prefer accessible integrated storage areas above the cab space in lieu of an overcab sleeping area.
Hi-Line - The Hi-Line variant also features the unique Skyline sunroof, which has become a trademark of Auto-Trail. The overcab area has been designed to accommodate a large double bed. Every inch of space has been fully utilised to provide a large and comfortable sleeping area. During the day, this sleeping area can be left undisturbed, or the bed can quickly slide away, enabling you to take full advantage of all the space
Bringing the outside in
All models' fabrics are selected to enhance your home-from-home experience, each range features high-quality upholstery for comfort and easy care. Treated with stain protection, all of Auto-Trail’s soft furnishings meet the relevant standards for UV stability and colour.
FREYA: Comes as standard with Frontier.
Bound edge carpets and vinyl cushioned flooring throughout.
Tara (cost option)
Alisa (cost option)
Ola (cost option)
Odessa (cost option)
Lana (Leather) available on all fixed bed models as a cost option (excluding Imala)
- Cab – air conditioning, driver and passenger airbags, USB port and steering wheel controls for radio and phone
- Kitchen – Full oven/grill with 4 ring hob, 800w microwave, pan storage and Thetford or Dometic fridge/freezer
- Drive – ESC (Electronic Stability Control, including hill-hold facility), Traction Plus (electronic traction control system, including hill-descent facility) and cruise control
- Washroom – 12v cassette toilet and fully enclosed shower cubicles
- Exterior – integrated wind out awning, complete with awning lights and DRL (Daytime Running Lights), n/a on Imala models
- Large fresh and waste water tank capacities
- Fully insulated – with high density wall, floor and roof insulation, warm in winter, cool in summer.
- ‘Heavy Domestic’ removable carpets, which overlays cushioned vinyl flooring
- Dimmer switch controlled low energy LED lighting
- Large gas bottle storage compartments
- 13 fixed bed models
- Clever storage solutions, inside and out
- Blown air heating and ventilation throughout
SUPPORT you can count on
- 5 year warranty (T&Cs apply) – all 2017 Auto-Trail motorhomes will now benefit from a 5 year warranty. The current 2 year manufacturer’s warranty will now be supplemented with a 3 year insurance backed warranty to provide 5 years in total for base vehicle and habitation area.
- 10 year manufacturer’s Body Construction Integrity Warranty (T&Cs apply) – please ensure your dealer registers the body and chassis warranty at the time of collection and supplies you all relevant documentation.
- Accident Repair Centre & NCC approved workshop with our dedicated and experienced technicians
- Fiat Camper Assistance – English speaking on the road support team – at home and abroad
- Auto-Trail Owners’ Club – free membership, including benefits such as discounted insurance and accessories, magazines and rally programmes.
Please note some features are model dependant
STANDARDS - Grade 3 CLASSIFICATION
We have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure all Auto-Trail models meet the NCC EN1646-1 thermal insulation and heating, as a result, the interior of your motorhome can maintain +20ºC even when the outside temperature has fallen below -15ºC. This is the highest standard achievable for motorhomes.
Fiat has developed this high-powered diesel engines specifically for the UK motorhome market:
Multijet 177, 2300cc 180bhp @ 3500rpm, 400Nm @ 1500rpm.
All engine options are now available with the popular Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox.