2017 Auto Trail Frontier Dakota
4 (+2 with Hi-Line Profile)
2 (+2 with half dinette option)
150 BHP (as standard)
7.65m (25'1") x 2.35m (7'9")
Extended full-width washroom
Built on a 4.5-metre Al-Ko wide-track chassis, the Frontier Dakota makes the most of its extended bodyshell by combining a fixed rear ‘French bed’ with a full-width end washroom behind the sleeping area to maximise privacy and pamper room.
En-suite facilities with separate sleeping quarters
With the Frontier Dakota you'll feel like you're in a boutique hotel.
he sleeping quarters are separated from the large front lounge – which will comfortably seat six – by a large L-shaped kitchen with a new Dometic fridge freezer with drawers opposite to boost worktop space.
In Lo-Line format, it’s a extensive couples’ van with the potential for extra guests to sleep over in the front lounge; while in Hi-Line configuration with the half dinette option (see page 72), it’s a genuine four-berth, with a comfy lounge/diner that will seat up to five.
Easy hold and easy start
The Hill-Holder system is invaluable for hill starts, extending the braking pressure when the brake pedal is released to prevent the vehicle from slipping backwards, making the manoeuvre much easier.
Roof Options: Frontier Dakota
Lo-Line - The Lo-Line is an outstanding example of modern motorhome design with sleek exterior styling creating an aerodynamic shape and incorporating a large panoramic Skyline sunroof. Ideal for customers who prefer accessible integrated storage areas above the cab space in lieu of an overcab sleeping area.
Hi-Line - The Hi-Line variant also features the unique Skyline sunroof, which has become a trademark of Auto-Trail. The overcab area has been designed to accommodate a large double bed. Every inch of space has been fully utilised to provide a large and comfortable sleeping area. During the day, this sleeping area can be left undisturbed, or the bed can quickly slide away, enabling you to take full advantage of all the space
Bringing the outside in
All models' fabrics are selected to enhance your home-from-home experience, each range features high-quality upholstery for comfort and easy care. Treated with stain protection, all of Auto-Trail’s soft furnishings meet the relevant standards for UV stability and colour.
FREYA: Comes as standard with Frontier.
Bound edge carpets and vinyl cushioned flooring throughout.
Tara (cost option)
Alisa (cost option)
Ola (cost option)
Odessa (cost option)
Lana (Leather) available on all fixed bed models as a cost option (excluding Imala)
- Cab – air conditioning, driver and passenger airbags, USB port and steering wheel controls for radio and phone
- Kitchen – Full oven/grill with 4 ring hob, 800w microwave, pan storage and Thetford or Dometic fridge/freezer
- Drive – ESC (Electronic Stability Control, including hill-hold facility), Traction Plus (electronic traction control system, including hill-descent facility) and cruise control
- Washroom – 12v cassette toilet and fully enclosed shower cubicles
- Exterior – integrated wind out awning, complete with awning lights and DRL (Daytime Running Lights), n/a on Imala models
- Large fresh and waste water tank capacities
- Fully insulated – with high density wall, floor and roof insulation, warm in winter, cool in summer.
- ‘Heavy Domestic’ removable carpets, which overlays cushioned vinyl flooring
- Dimmer switch controlled low energy LED lighting
- Large gas bottle storage compartments
- 13 fixed bed models
- Clever storage solutions, inside and out
- Blown air heating and ventilation throughout
SUPPORT you can count on
- 5 year warranty (T&Cs apply) – all 2017 Auto-Trail motorhomes will now benefit from a 5 year warranty. The current 2 year manufacturer’s warranty will now be supplemented with a 3 year insurance backed warranty to provide 5 years in total for base vehicle and habitation area.
- 10 year manufacturer’s Body Construction Integrity Warranty (T&Cs apply) – please ensure your dealer registers the body and chassis warranty at the time of collection and supplies you all relevant documentation.
- Accident Repair Centre & NCC approved workshop with our dedicated and experienced technicians
- Fiat Camper Assistance – English speaking on the road support team – at home and abroad
- Auto-Trail Owners’ Club – free membership, including benefits such as discounted insurance and accessories, magazines and rally programmes.
Please note some features are model dependant
STANDARDS - Grade 3 CLASSIFICATION
We have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure all Auto-Trail models meet the NCC EN1646-1 thermal insulation and heating, as a result, the interior of your motorhome can maintain +20ºC even when the outside temperature has fallen below -15ºC. This is the highest standard achievable for motorhomes.
Two Options Available: 147/177 bhp
Fiat has developed two high-powered diesel engines specifically for the UK motorhome market:
Multijet 147, 2300cc 150bhp @ 3600rpm, 380Nm @ 1500rpm
Multijet 177, 2300cc 180bhp @ 3500rpm, 400Nm @ 1500rpm.
All engine options are now available with the popular Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox.